Available Employment Opportunities in Landscaping
The demand for landscaping in Calgary and surrounding areas is growing and we are currently looking to fill new positions within our company. Our available landscaping positions are posted below, and we are always looking to add great hardworking individuals to our landscaping team. We offer competitive wages and a great environment for our employees to work and grow.
• Need to have a vehicle or arranged transportation to and from each job site
• Need to be willing to work as a team to get a job done efficiently, this means working with some people you may not get along with or working a couple hours later to get a job done on that day
• Need to be able to follow directions and submit to the authority of management
• Need to help with clean up of job site every day
• Need to be flexible in the kind of jobs you get assigned, from laying paving stone, planting, bobcat work, low maintenance etc.
• Need to have a clean drivers abstract
• Must be 25 years old or older
• Must have 5 years driving experience in Alberta
• Must be able to Load own trucks by hand or with bobcat
• Must be able to operate one ton and three ton trucks (standard and/or automatic)
• Responsible for helping with daily and final site clean up.
• Some knowledge of landscape products is an asset
If you desire to have an interview with our company,
email resume to email@example.com